- TEQuote uses body and equipment model templates to guide you through the quoting process.
- TEQuote can quote a variety of bodies and equipment made by different manufacturers on a single quote.
- You can quickly and easily update your part and pricing information to reflect steel surcharges or vendor product changes.
- Quotes equipment with your cost of labor included in the pricing.
- Pricing can be customized with TEQuote’s flexible margin percentage settings. Pricing can be set per line item on the quote.
- The Quote Wizard leads you through a step-by-step quoting process
- Quote information can be exported to back-office accounting and ERP systems
- TEQuote can interface with contact management software (CMS), such as Microsoft Outlook, ACT and Goldmine.
- Quotes are formatted using Microsoft Word. Word is the only other program required for TEQuote
- TEQuote can accommodate different labor rates for various branch locations within an organization
- TEQuote has customized reporting capability for sales and quote management
- TEQuote can produce bid and product specification documents in addition to quotes
- TEQuote has a built-in "Help" feature to answer questions and provide information
- Building model templates ensures that your salespeople quote the right products for the right vehicles.
- With TEQuote you can quote truck bodies, snowplows, tarps, aerial devices, other equipment, and parts made by different manufacturers all on a single quote!
This gives you the ability to quote a complete job quickly and easily.
- Since TEQuote uses a Microsoft SQL Server database, updating and changing data is a snap.
Prices can be changed by part, product type, vendor, or category to make for easy cost management.
- You can build labor pricing into your parts so that equipment can be quoted at the installed price.
This ensures that your products are quoted with the right amount of installation, paint, or fabrication labor necessary to do the job.
- TEQuote’s pricing structure gives you flexible control over your equipment and installation pricing. Each line item can be priced uniquely. Viewing the total cost and labor hours included on each quote gives you the information you need to price quotes effectively.
- The Quote Wizard ensures that critical information is included on quotes. You can easily follow the steps to a complete and profitable quote.
- Quote data can be exported to accounting or ERP systems for job order processing, creating a bill of materials or invoices.
An interface to Quickbooks version 2003 or later is included with TEQuote.
This saves you time by instantly exporting your quote information to your business software.
- TEQuote can create quotes for contacts in various contact management systems.
The quote data produced in TEQuote can also be exported to these systems for use in forecasting.
- Using Microsoft Word gives you control over how your quotes appear.
There is no other application required for TEQuote other than Word and that saves you money!
- Multi-branch companies can set up individual branch labor rates within the TEQuote system.
This means that branches can share part, model, and quote data and still price items with their unique branch labor rates.
- Sales managers can customize reports that show quote detail, status, and cost and profit information.
These reports give a clear picture of what products are being quoted, whom the quotes are being prepared for, and the profitability of the quotes.
- TEQuote gives you the ability to print out bid and product specifications, and other graphical documents as well as quotes.
This saves time in producing price bids and gives customers a clear image of the products they are buying.
- The "Help" feature is a great way to get answers to your questions about TEQuote.
The Help feature saves time by giving you instant access to the information you need.